METRO STUDENT MINISTRY Find us on Facebook
Are you looking for a place to meet people like you who like the same things you do? Are you hoping to find a place where you are accepted and safe to be yourself? Then Metro Students if for you. If you attend or send your student here I can assure you of two things. One, you will be greeted and made to feel welcome, and two, you will be meeting great people and make great friendships.
- Wednesday Evenings – Hang-time 6-8 pm
- Sunday Evenings – 6-8 pm at the East Campus Link Building – Open Gym
- Sunday Mornings:
9:30 am Middle School LifeGroup
10:30: BS (bible study) with Mitchell and Mason
11 am meet in Student Center
Students receive solid Bible teaching and spiritual & practical guidance that helps them to connect to the life-changing power of Christ Jesus.
If you have any questions please call or email our Youth Development Minister, Mitchell Dohm at 407.366.7714 or email@example.com
Sunday night Student Ministry
Open Gym 6-8 pm
Every Sunday night we meet at our second campus (300 West State Road 434 Oviedo, FL 32765) for a night of fellowship and sports. We play everything from basketball to dodge-ball and volleyball, all with the purpose of learning teamwork and sportsmanship. This is a great environment to make new friends and blow off some energy.
AT Metro we believe family is of the utmost importance so we encourage students to attend service with their families. We also believe this is a great opportunity to volunteer in our children’s ministry. The best part about Sunday is getting to be with people who enjoy the same things as you and that is exactly what we provide at 11. We open the youth room for students who want to hang out as well as have several small group Bible studies.
MetroStudents Mission Trip 2018
We are so excited to announce this year that the youth from MetroStudents will be headed to New Orleans with Adventures in Missions this summer on a Missions trip!
We are still finalizing some of the details but I’d like to let you know everything we know so far:
- Dates: 6/17-6/22
- Cost: $700 – Includes the following: Food, Lodging, Flight, T-Shirt
- How will we get there? We are going to fly.
- What will we do when we are in N.O.? Helping with the homeless in a rehabilitation center and with Katrina relief, help with local youth, team bonding activities.
- What if I cannot afford it? We are getting a jump on all of this so that we can get started on fund raisers. We will also be able to offer some scholarships.
- Who can come? This will be a high school only event and there will also be an application process to ensure that the hearts of those attending are in the right place
For more information contact Mitchell Dohm, firstname.lastname@example.org