METRO STUDENT MINISTRY Find us on Facebook
Are you looking for a place to meet people like you who like the same things you do? Are you hoping to find a place where you are accepted and safe to be yourself? Then Metro Students if for you. If you attend or send your student here I can assure you of two things. One, you will be greeted and made to feel welcome, and two, you will be meeting great people and make great friendships.
- Wednesday Evenings – Youth Group 6-8 pm
- Sunday Mornings Middle School LifeGroup – 10:31 am
- Sunday Evenings – High School LifeGroup – 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Students receive solid Bible teaching and spiritual & practical guidance that helps them to connect to the life-changing power of Christ Jesus.
If you have any questions please call or email our Youth Development Minister, Mitchell Dohm at 407.366.7714 or email@example.com
Wednesday Night – Youth Group – High School and Middle School
Every Wednesday night from 6-8 pm
Worship, Game time and Small groups
Sunday Morning Middle School LifeGroup – 10:31 am
Every Sunday morning the Middle Schoolers meet together during our Second Service. This is a time of growing closer together and to God through games and lesson and spending time together. We periodically do events at nights throughout the year for some more fellowship but those will be advertised well in advance to the parents and students.
Sunday Night High School LifeGroup 6:30-8pm
Every Sunday the High Schoolers meet together at the Church. We do a range of activities from Campfires to Bible Study to Open Gym to anything else all with the purpose of growing closer together and closer to God.
MetroStudents Mission Trip 2018
We are so excited to announce this year that the youth from MetroStudents will be headed to New Orleans with Adventures in Missions this summer on a Missions trip!
We are still finalizing some of the details but I’d like to let you know everything we know so far:
- Dates: 6/17-6/22
- Cost: $700 – Includes the following: Food, Lodging, Flight, T-Shirt
- How will we get there? We are going to fly.
- What will we do when we are in N.O.? Helping with the homeless in a rehabilitation center and with Katrina relief, help with local youth, team bonding activities.
- What if I cannot afford it? We are getting a jump on all of this so that we can get started on fundraisers. We will also be able to offer some scholarships.
- Who can come? This will be a high school only event and there will also be an application process to ensure that the hearts of those attending are in the right place
For more information contact Mitchell Dohm, firstname.lastname@example.org